Sunday, March 9, 2008

Further Random Musings

Further Random Musings
Go ahead and put this blog in the same category as my last; basically, I don't know what they are...just thoughts.

Lord Do You Hear Me:

From the depths of despair, I cry unto You,
From the shadows, from the pain I call.

Lord Do You Hear Me?
Lord Do You Hear Me?

I need Your mercy for this life of sin,
I need Your help with this quandary I am in.

Lord will You bear it?
Lord will You bear it?

From the heavens, I hear Your voice,
From the Truth, from the Light You call.

Child I am near you,
Child I am near you!


Evident:

Be evident here, oh Lord.
Be evident here, my God.
Be here in this mind and this spirit.
Be here in this life and this walk.


Rescue:

There is more to life, than just a baited hook.
All it takes from You, is just one simple look.
Come and rescue me now, from this darkest well.
Lead me not temptation, lead me not to dwell,
Among the poorest sinners, but pierce me as a dart.
Cross the dangerous oceans that lie within my heart.

Be within my being, be as if one whole.
Come into my heart, invade my dusty soul.
Save me from myself, don't let me laugh and mock,
Else I fall again, and go straight to the stocks.
I don't understand You, Your heart so full of Grace.
How I long to see You, and look upon Your Face.

No comments: